Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec crossover knob wanted

  1. #1
    Inactive Member grolmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm restoring a set of Valencias. Have all the items I need except one crossover knob's setscrew was cranked down too hard and split.

    Looking to find one that needs a home.

    Thanks to all.

    Jim

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Carl Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Location
    Limestone Oklahoma
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you post a picture of the original? I have several old Altec knobs, but there were so many different styles, I may not have the right one.

    I can look if I know what I am trying to match.

    CB~

  3. #3
    Inactive Member grolmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2005
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You bet! It'll be here tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time!

    Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.